Zanzibar - the 1st step!
How it works.
- Our tours are all designed to be modular – IE: they fit together like a jigsaw to make a complete tour.
- We do not include flights into South Africa, but are very happy to advise and (if needed) hold your hand through the booking process. It's actually cheaper for clients to do their own international flights. We suggest going to skyscanner.net (or any flight comparison website) for easy to follow steps.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO
- Firstly work out which Test tours you wish to see. Test 1+2, 2+3 or 1+2+3. These give your hotel accommodation, full breakfast daily, match ticket, airport to hotel and return coach transfers and game day transfers. So at all times you will never need to worry about transfers.
- Next, if you wish for a beach holiday after the 3rd Test (**) then Zanzibar is an ideal destination. NOTE: Our tours include the flight from Johannesburg.
- To add flights ex: your home country, what you need to do is search for a multi-centre flight routing. EG: say you are going to the 2nd and 3rd Tests and wish to travel to Zanzibar at the end. You would search for a flight: London to Cape Town (as you are also doing the Wine and Whales tour, your flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg is included in that tour price) then Zanzibar to London (again this holiday includes the flight ex: Johannesburg to Zanzibar). Have a look (in particular) at Emirates/KLM/BA/Air France.
- If for some reason our “experiences” do not quite fit in with your wishes, then call or email us and we will design a bespoke tour just for you.
** Non stop flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar depart Sunday morning, so this trip is best scheduled for after the 3rd Test. There are no direct flights from Cape Town.
Some tours are yet to be loaded, so please be patient. As we have said, our modules are designed to fit in between the Tests. If you want something special, just SEND US AN EMAIL and with over 35 years of travel experience in tourism to Africa, we will arrange a bespoke tour.