Chobe National ParkBL3T21001-6-12-18-12-1
Transfer to the airport for the 1hrs 45min jet flight to Kasane, Botswana. On arrival met and transfer to CHOBE SAFARI LODGE, our home for the next 3 nights.
Days 2 and 3
Included in our stay are 2 half day game park drives, plus 2 cruises on the Chobe River. Opportunity to really embrace the scenic beauty and tranquility of this heavenly Park. If staying for 3 nights, we will enjoy a half day tour by car to Victoria Falls.
Drive back to Kasane Airport for the return flight to Johannesburg.
TOUR PRICES INCLUDE
- Return economy seated airflights with SAA or Air Botswana between Johannesburg and Kasane. If returning to Cape Town, or starting in Cape Town, we will add the separate cost for this connection to the final invoice.
- 3 nights at Chobe Safari Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day at the Lodge
- 2 half day river cruises
- 2 half day game drives
- Half day tour to Victoria Falls (National Park entrance fee of US$30 payable locally). If you do not wish to go to Victoria Falls, it can be exchanged for a boat cruise, game drive, Namibian village walk or 2 hours fishing.
- National Park fees in Botswana
Chobe Safari Lodge 4 star
HOW TO BOOK
Its simple. All our prices are per person in the room type, hotel etc, of your choice from the drop down menus.
Select the hotel/room type/ticket category and ADD TO CART
Now you increase the number of guests per room (so if booking a double you need to increase the QUANTITY to 2, a twin the same, but a single is just 1 person). Automatically the value of the cart increases.
If booking more than one room, simply click CONTINUE SHOPPING in the CART, return to your chosen trip and repeat the process. Do this for each room type. This also allows you to buy different styles of room depending on your needs.
Time to pay. You can choose 2 schemes.
A - If buying outside the 12 weeks cut off you click the INSTALLMENTS button in the middle. This takes you to the secure payment pages of Partial.ly.
B - If paying in full (ie: after 23rd April 2021) click the FULL PAYMENT button. This takes you to the PayPal secure server.
We accept all credit and debit cards.
HOW TO PAY
Our payment process is simple and flexible. You have payment options to suit all budgets.
INSTALLMENTS - all tours will be 30% deposit, 20% on by 01 October 2020, 25% on 23 January 2021 and 25% on 23 April 2021. You will receive an invoice for each installment.
INTERIM PAYMENTS - of course you can also pay in stages. Each invoice raised (as above) will allow you to pay off a minimum of £200 a time off the total bill.
BANK TRANSFER - if you wish to pay by bank deposit, let us know and we will provide account details.
None of these payment scheme attract additional fees. valid as of 1st May 2020