Test 3, Zambezi Cruise and Victoria Falls
Friday 6 August
Arrive Cape Town Airport. Transfer to hotel.
Saturday 7 August
3rd Test and return game day transfers
Sunday 8 August
Monday 9 August
Transfer to airport. Depart on flight to Kasane in Zambia. Transfer to dock and board the Chobe Princess. Commence cruise along the mighty Zambezi.
Tuesday 10 August
Wednesday 11 August
Conclude cruise and transfer overland to Livingstone and our hotel.
Thursday 12 August
Morning walking tour of Victoria Falls
Friday 13 August
Transfer to Livingstone Airport. Fly to Johannesburg
TOUR PRICES are inclusive of:
- Guaranteed longside seating to Test 3 (upgrade to cat A seating is £200 per person per game extra)
- All airport to hotel and return transfers
- Economy class flights Johannesburg to Kasane and return
- Return game day transfers
- 3 nights Johannesburg at the Radisson Blu Sandton with breakfast (other hotels available on request)
- 2 night cruise on the Zambezi Queen in a master cabin with all meals, activities a local brand drinks
- 2 nights at the David Livingstone Hotel with breakfast
- Walking tour of Victoria Falls
- Services of WRT sports staff in South Africa
HOLIDAY INN SUNNYSIDE PARK
DAVID LIVINGSTONE SAFARI HOTEL
HOW TO BOOK
Its simple. All our prices are per person in the room type, hotel etc, of your choice from the drop down menus.
Select the hotel/room type/ticket category and ADD TO CART
Now you increase the number of guests per room (so if booking a double you need to increase the QUANTITY to 2, a twin the same, but a single is just 1 person). Automatically the value of the cart increases.
If booking more than one room, simply click CONTINUE SHOPPING in the CART, return to your chosen trip and repeat the process. Do this for each room type. This also allows you to buy different styles of room depending on your needs.
Time to pay. You can choose 2 schemes.
A - If buying outside the 12 weeks cut off you click the INSTALLMENTS button in the middle. This takes you to the secure payment pages of Partial.ly.
B - If paying in full (ie: after 23rd April 2021) click the FULL PAYMENT button. This takes you to the PayPal secure server.
We accept all credit and debit cards.
HOW TO PAY
Our payment process is simple and flexible. You have payment options to suit all budgets.
INSTALLMENTS - all tours will be 30% deposit, 20% on by 01 October 2020, 25% on 23 January 2021 and 25% on 23 April 2021. You will receive an invoice for each installment.
INTERIM PAYMENTS - of course you can also pay in stages. Each invoice raised (as above) will allow you to pay off a minimum of £200 a time off the total bill.
BANK TRANSFER - if you wish to pay by bank deposit, let us know and we will provide account details.
None of these payment scheme attract additional fees. valid as of 1st May 2020